Want to build your career in specialty coffee? Come join our highly experienced, tight-knit team.
Pegasus Coffee is seeking an exceptional candidate to assume the role of Production Assistant at our Bainbridge Island, WA roastery. A true pioneer of specialty coffee roasting and retailing in the Seattle area, Pegasus has been hand-roasting delicious coffee on Bainbridge Island since 1979. Our tradition of coffee excellence continues today with highly loyal customers across the grocery, restaurant, bakery, office and café channels, in addition to three of our own Pegasus-branded Coffee Houses and Bars.
We’re looking for someone to join our tight-knit, highly experienced team with similar values of hard work and integrity, bringing a detail-oriented approach and sincere effort each and every day.
- Prepare green coffee batches and assemble product packaging accurately and efficiently.
- Package roasted coffee.
- Prepare orders for local delivery as well as shipments for USPS, FedEx, and UPS pickup.
- Assist in maintaining roastery cleanliness and orderliness.
- Assist in maintaining inventory of packaging materials and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned, potentially including making local deliveries and replacing bulk coffee bins at our local grocery partners.
- Displayed passion for working with coffee.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Thorough work with a sense of productivity and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Dependability and strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new tasks and follow instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the work day.
This is a part-time hourly position with the potential for growth within the company. Perks include free roasted coffee and ongoing apprenticeship opportunities in coffee cupping, roasting, and brewing. Must be available a minimum of three days, Monday – Thursday.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, a bit about yourself and the position that you are interested in.