The weather is getting warmer, and that means it’s Cold Brew season!
And just in time for our newest release- Bainbridge Summer Blend!
Designed with cold brew in mind, it’s as refreshing as a summer day on Bainbridge Island. ☀️⛴
Watch this short video featuring the Hario Cold Brew bottle, to see just how simple DIY cold brew can be; or, as we like to say at Pegasus, “BIY” – Brew It Yourself!
Here’s how it’s done in just 5 steps:
5 Steps To Making Great Cold Brew At Home:
- Weight out 60g of freshly roasted, whole bean coffee
- Grind the coffee using a burr grinder to a “medium-fine” coarseness
- Fill the Cold Brew Bottle’s filter basket with your freshly ground coffee, and secure the lid.
- Pour 700ml of filtered water through the top of the bottle
- Let the bottle steep in the refrigerator for 8-9 hours
And that’s it! Prepare the brew in the evening and in the morning you’ll have a bottle full of ready-to-drink cold coffee waiting for you!
Want to go further?
If you want to Brew It Yourself the way I have here, we’ve put together the Pegasus Cold Brew Kit just for you! The kit includes:
- 1 Hario Cold Brew Coffee Bottle
- 1 bag of Bainbridge Summer Blend
- 1 Pegasus Cold Brew Pint Glass
Again, that link to the Pegasus Cold Brew Kit is here.
If you have any questions related to this demonstration, coffee or equipment, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our knowledgeable and friendly team members will get back to you quickly.
And, until next time… Happy Brewing!
This demonstration can also be viewed on our YouTube Channel, here.